Saturday, December 7, 2013

Pole thoughts

Photo on 2013-12-08 at 01.37 #3


Photo on 2013-12-08 at 01.36 #5

post Sh'bam practice at home. also post pole gradnight.

got a bad blister on my left palm in the afternoon during my last pole class (yeah.. i don't know why i keep hurting myself, how frustrating!). i decided not to force myself, thus i didn't get to perform my Inter2 routine. on a brighter note, i performed my Amateur Pole Queen Competition routine because it was mostly dance, was pretty nervous because my right ankle hasn't fully recovered and i was wearing my 7 inch heels. giant pair of balls i had to even walk around in them! what more DANCE? can't imagine how much of nagging i would get if my grandma knew about it (pls don't tell her!). That routine won me the title, Devilish Dance Diva! one of my proudest moments! haven't won anything lately and so i was pretty much on top of the world. 

it's been 6 months of pole classes now and it's only the beginning.. i can't wait to see how far i can go with pole, bring on the challenge!

Wish List

1. 38mm Brass Pole
2. 38mm Brass Pole
3. 38mm Brass Pole

YES! that's the only thing i want so badly right now! Trying to get myself a Pussycat Pole but they take forever to reply my e-mails!
  http://eemoticons.net

Please reply...
http://eemoticons.net

xx,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment