Sunday, March 29, 2015

TruSelf Organics Detoxifying Mask Review

Ever since year 2015 started I've been more wary of my skin condition. I've also made a promise to myself that I'd be more committed in taking good care of my skin. Daily routines were such a hassle at first but after a while it became a great habit! Leaving home feeling moisturized and protected, those few minutes was all it took to make a difference. Besides, application of make up will be much smoother and the best part is there will be less flaws to cover up. Less is more my dear girlfriends :) SAY NO TO CAKEYNESS!

So I recently received this Detoxifying Facial Mask by TruSelf Organics and was eager to give it a try! At first I imagined it to be the usual cream or gel texture, but it is in powder form! Which I personally love as you get to play with its consistency.

SAM_4469
The cover states it all :)
mask02

I had a blonde moment during my first ever application by putting way too much apple cider thinking it would stick! LOL!! Regretted for being such a dimwit cause I wasted quite a bit of powder :( Anyway, do learn from my mistake as it should only be 75% powder and 25% water/apple cider. And yes, apparently apple cider gives you the extra detox!

SAM_4471

I couldn't smile in the mask, I tried my best lol. I also feel sorry for my unloved lips here :(

After rinsing off, my face was little red for 10-30 minutes and yes I did panic at first thinking my skin was reacting badly to the mask until I found out that it's completely normal as this mask activates blood circulation. My advice is that if you have sensitive skin like mine, 10 minutes would be more than enough to suck out all those nasty creatures living in your pores! 

The end result of this mask was absolutely amazing because I felt as though my skin was glowing and I could see how cleaned up my pores were. Unlike other masks I used to wear, the effectiveness of this product really caught me by surprise, didn't expect such immediate results. I'll definitely keep using this mask for extra maintenance.

The next morning I headed to Penang with great skin! 

SAM_4760

Amanda aka Super Model Momma aka Owner of TruSelf Organics is truly inspiring! She's incredibly fit and enterprising <3 Follow to Know :)

TruSelf Organic products can be purchased here :) http://truselforganics.com/

xoxo,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment