Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Reunited

So it's back to exciting fun-filled adventures with the boys! Yang and Jone are back for holidays and Kelvin is back FOR GOOD (finally another weekly hangout buddy hehe)! Feels as though my life jigsaw puzzle is being put together one-by-one and soon when everyone is back to stay it shall be complete. *feeling all warm and fuzzy on the inside*

It's definitely tradition to reunite with drinks in our hands and also giving ourselves a great excuse to hit the club, especially for some of us who are already working. So, Zouk ZOUK ZOUK it was! It's been months since I stepped into a club so it was about time to get buzzed and just let go! 

Mun texted me that night asking to date me out for dinner and to both of our surprise, we both had Zouk plans! What a coincidence! Unfortunately our dinner date didn't materialize because I had work.

We ended up getting a ride there together anyway, sweet Yang fetched the both of us. :)

_SAM6940Don't be fooled by that cute face, you'll be surprised by how she can project her voice effortlessly without straining her vocal cords HAHAHA! I love you Mun Mun, date soon for sure :) _SAM6948
Chilled out in the car for a bit cause the others were late..
_SAM6945
Looks like she couldn't keep her hands off my camera case cause held onto it in every picture, you blur cutie!!
_SAM6955
In my Nike wedges that I got from Taipei last summer! For the first time I didn't wear heels to a club, what a refreshing change!
A big shoutout to Limkokwing Fashion Club for the cute Flight Crystal Tank ;)
Sexy yet comfy!
_SAM6956
Yang
My Best cameraman :P
_SAM7008
YES COVER THAT ZIT! NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! *chuckles*
_SAM6979-2
Jone
He is well-known for giving us surprises (Good ones of course)!
_SAM6958
Kar Keat
My partner in crime! Thanks for organizing our little reunion :)
_SAM6967
Alex
He enjoys picking fights with me but unfortunately always ends up losing.. HAHAHA! I don't know why do you even try :P
By the way girls, he is single and ever ready to mingle! ;)
_SAM7027
Kelvin
So good have this guy back! Time to go on more adventures together hehe :)
_SAM7019
_SAM7023-2
Yi Ting
I had such a wild time with this girl on the dance floor, we totally owned all the go-go dancers! *flips hair*
_SAM6968
Lick, Down, Suck
_SAM7013-2
Caption this! (failed flaming lambo)
_SAM7002
B1 & B2
My right and left pillar of strength 
_SAM6985
Bromance is furrrrever!
    _SAM6973 
xoxo,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment