Saturday, November 15, 2014

Baby, it's cold outside..mm maybe not.

up this early sipping on my tiny tea in my oversized sweater. i actually love this time of the day especially on a Sunday, everyone still in dreamland... old folks taking their morning strolls outside in this chilly weather. such bliss, such peace.. the not-so-peaceful part is Brandy randomly barking at the slightest thing out there. music at this time seems to be a lot more clearer and melodious.

addicted to these songs ever since i watched It's Okay, That's Love, was really surprised by the selection of music in this drama because for once there seemed to be more english songs than korean.

have a listen..


  close your eyes and bop your head to the beat.

on a random note, i'm actually turning 22 next week (so not hinting), on the 22nd (i'm just sayin') and i'm not happy about it at all.. i love being 21 :( why and how are you taking that number away from me, pfft. i've always looked forward to my birthdays but i've finally came to a point that feeling of growing older just seems all too real now. i'm sorry for making you feel like an old hag if you're older than me :p age IS just a number so chillax because you're only getting wiser.. or just getting wrinklier? HAHAHA! #sorryimnotsorry

anyway, i will work on my birthday because why not? one class wouldn't hurt, in fact.. it's pretty awesome! i love what i do.. well most of the time anyway. right after that i'll be attending my Les Mills quarterly workshop, more sweat for me! what a fantastic start to the day :)

i can't leave without a few vain pictures, these were taken in June.

mps1 mps2 mps3

long sunday ahead of  me :)
xx,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment